Good Morning Friends and Partners,
I wanted to take a moment to check in today to let you know that this is our last week with Kelly Wilson, TLD’s Director of Community Partners, before she moves on to a new position as the Lifestyle and Culinary Medicine Coordinator with St. Joe's Hospital in Ann Arbor. Kelly has made an impact on our organization and the local food system in countless ways during her last 5.5 years, and we’re saddened to see her go, but so excited for her in this new opportunity. Please join me in wishing her well, in private emails, as you see fit.

We have just posted the Director of Community Partners position<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.localdifference.org/about/job-opportunities/__;!!HXCxUKc!1vemXJvIqzHIfOef4zRDDuILAfEuJftE4KueaxgRIH0tqzKHUjGP9D_w-V0UJWCu__Z5xNQBSr9F9xrXSApyMA$>  which is an influential leadership role within Taste the Local Difference. Please pass along the information to any networks or potential candidates who might be a good fit. We have an application deadline of June 20th, and hope to have the position filled by mid July. In addition, we are still accepting applications for two regional Local Food Coordinator positions as well, should other individuals be interested in a hyper-local networking and sales role.

Sincerely,

Tricia Phelps | CEO
Taste the Local Difference®
(she • her • hers)
Traverse City, MI
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> 847.809.7643  (M)
[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4yct-Rxo71htumIfHO7t6dkV6gXZwBsIWLfoBvNp6mb_h76mzQfqXvAStkMDipoitTcgem7s9s]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.localdifference.org/services/marketing-services/__;!!HXCxUKc!1vemXJvIqzHIfOef4zRDDuILAfEuJftE4KueaxgRIH0tqzKHUjGP9D_w-V0UJWCu__Z5xNQBSr9F9xq1Y5u8rA$>

Taste the Local Difference works across the occupied ancestral, traditional, and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg–Three Fires Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi peoples.