From: Mason, Russ (DNR) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 7:35 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Vacancy Announcements -USDA, Wildlife Services-NH

________________________________
From: Bergman, David L - APHIS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2022 7:24 PM

CAUTION: This is an External email. Please send suspicious emails to [log in to unmask]

The NH Wildlife Services Program is looking for two qualified individuals in our wildlife damage management program.  Both positions focus on the implementation of an integrated gull harassment and monitoring program to reduce damage and conflicts associated with large concentrations of gulls at two landfills in NH.  We are looking for individuals in the wildlife field who can work independently, are level headed, with good communication skills.  These positions are an excellent way for interested parties to gain experience in the wildlife field.  Please pass along as appropriate.  Thank you.

Carrie Stengel (She, Her, Hers)
District Supervisor/Wildlife Biologist
Wildlife Services
Animal Plant Health Inspection Service