Dear All,
We are pleased to share the recording of the third session of the AIB-Africa Chapter How to Developmental Workshop.

You will recall that the idea of this initiative is to assist African PhD students and junior scholars develop their research skills by connecting them to leading scholars in our field. The initiative attracted record registration and, as surveys of attendees have shown, the first two sessions have been remarkably successful.

The third session addressed 'How to link theoretical framework to methodology' and was wonderfully delivered by Geoffery Wood of Western University. It is available here for watching:
 https://gigasolutionsgh-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/ceibs/ElKBrNAjv3hBhUHbWR12S_cBKY5VWgcIq5pcUWZyVN_iOA?e=7jwB9p

We thank Professor Wood for his contribution to the initiative and more broadly for the development of Africa's scholarship.

Warm regards,
Theresa, Lilac and Nana

Lilac Nachum
Professor, International Business
City University New York
Fulbright Scholar to Africa, Strathmore Business School, 2021-22
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lilacnachum/