Dear Colleagues,

For your convenience the registration to the AIB 2022 Pre-Conference PDWs was extended till May 31st, 2022.

Teaching and Education Workshop entitled “Using Digital Platforms to Facilitate Critical Thinking in IB Classroom” will provide you with the most useful and publicly available digital tools instrumental in creating and delivering engaging and thought-provoking classroom experiences for your students.

We can accommodate a few more participants, so please consider joining us on July 5th from 9am-12pm.

You can register through pre-conference website at https://www.aib.world/events/2022/preconference/teaching-and-education-sig-pdw/.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Miami!

T&E SIG Team