Dear Colleagues,

I am editing a Routledge book on the theme of strategic management and sustainability transitions - please see the attached Call for Chapters. I would like to hear from you about your research ideas and insights in an extended abstract of 400-500 words by 30 June 2022.

I look forward to your contributions.

Best regards,

Dr Michael W. Zhang

Reader in International Strategy

Nottingham Business School

Nottingham Trent University

50 Shakespeare Street

Nottingham

NG1 4FQ | UK

Tel: +44 1158488684Fax: +44 1158488010 | Email: [log in to unmask]

DISCLAIMER: This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University. Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice. ____