In-Person Conference: July 5 - 9

Want the best AIB 2022 experience? Don't miss these opportunities.

Thank you for helping to make our return to in-person Annual Meetings a success! We hope to see you soon in Miami.

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat

CAN'T JOIN US IN-PERSON IN MIAMI?

Register for our virtual conference, to be held on July 15. Sign up to receive access to select panel recordings from the in-person event and watch virtual paper presentations. You can access the virtual conference program and virtual registration options on our website.