[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/>
In-Person Conference: July 5 - 9

Want the best AIB 2022 experience? Don't miss these opportunities.

  *   Register to attend AIB 2022 in-person or online<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/attend/registration/> by 17 May to get the best rates. Don't pay late or on-site registration rates—act now and save big!

  *   Reserve your lodging<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/attend/lodging/> by 29 May to take advantage of our members-only room rates. Get an unbeatable price for hotel accommodations in downtown Miami, plus the convenience of staying at our conference venue.

  *   Sign up for our Community Engagement Tours<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/preconference/community-engagement-tours/> by 15 June and see Miami's most iconic sights. Get to know our host city's many unique attractions, from the classic Art Deco architecture of South Beach to the up-and-coming cultural districts of Wynwood and Allapattah.

  *   Start reviewing our draft program<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/program/aib-2022-schedule-of-sessions/> to plan your AIB 2022 experience. Explore the variety of session topics and compelling presenters being highlighted at this year's conference. This page will be updated regularly in the lead-up to our big event, so bookmark it in your browser now.

  *   Apply by 15 May to take part in our pre-conference programming. Registrants for our in-person Annual Meeting in Miami still have a few more days to sign up for these workshops:

     *   AIB Insights Paper Development Workshop<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/preconference/journal-paper-development-workshops/aib-insights-paper-development-workshop/>
     *   Journal of International Business Studies Professional Development Workshop<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/preconference/journal-of-international-business-studies-professional-development-workshop/>
     *   Research Methods Workshops & Masterclasses<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/preconference/research-methods-workshops-and-masterclasses/>
     *   Academic Writing Workshop<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/preconference/academic-writing-workshop/>
     *   International Business Review Professional Development Workshop<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/preconference/international-business-review-professional-development-workshop/>
     *   Teaching and Education SIG Professional Development Workshop<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/preconference/teaching-and-education-sig-pdw/>
     *   Joint International Marketing Paper Development Workshop<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/preconference/journal-paper-development-workshops/joint-international-marketing-paper-development-workshop/>
     *   Global Strategy Journal Paper Development Workshop<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/preconference/journal-paper-development-workshops/global-strategy-journal-paper-development-workshop/>

Thank you for helping to make our return to in-person Annual Meetings a success! We hope to see you soon in Miami.

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat

CAN'T JOIN US IN-PERSON IN MIAMI?

Register for our virtual conference, to be held on July 15. Sign up to receive access to select panel recordings from the in-person event and watch virtual paper presentations. You can access the virtual conference program<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/program/aib-2022-virtual-schedule-of-sessions/> and virtual registration options<https://www.aib.world/events/2022/attend/registration/> on our website.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.