Associate Professor of Marketing

Permanent Full Time Position

School of Marketing and International business

Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
Te Herenga Waka - Victoria University of Wellington is a global-civic university with our marae at our heart. This iho draws off our heritage and is further defined by our tûrangawaewae, in particular Wellington, Aotearoa, and the Asia-Pacific, all of which are expressed in our position as Aotearoa New Zealand's globally ranked capital city university.
The university is currently recruiting an Associate Professor of Marketing (permanent full time position) to join the School of Marketing and International Business at the Wellington School of Business and Government at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. All areas within international business will be considered. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.

Please see the position details and application process at the link below. When you open the link, you may need to use the key word ‘Associate Professor’ to search for this specific position.

https://www.wgtn.ac.nz/about/working-here/current-vacancies-broadbean<https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wgtn.ac.nz%2Fabout%2Fworking-here%2Fcurrent-vacancies-broadbean&data=05%7C01%7Crevti.raman%40vuw.ac.nz%7C9467091d0a814b465b2c08da33af40fe%7Ccfe63e236951427e8683bb84dcf1d20c%7C0%7C0%7C637879125043747431%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=PwpRMvSZQ4cb9fUsRekvjOr9Y5JxllYHOB5gMMx5uJg%3D&reserved=0>

The closing date is 20th June 2022 (New Zealand Time)

If you have any questions regarding this role, please get in touch with A/Prof Revti Raman, Acting Head of School, School of Marketing and International Business, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with a copy to Patricia Huambachano, School Manager, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Kind regards

Revti
AProf Revti Raman, Acting Head of School
School of Marketing and International Business | Te Kura Hokohoko, Pakihi ki te ao
Wellington School of Business and Government | Ôrauariki
Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington
WEB: http://www.wgtn.ac.nz/smib/staff/revti-raman.aspx
 [cid:[log in to unmask]] [cid:[log in to unmask]]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.