Dear colleagues,

You are warmly welcome to submit your chapter or case study proposal to be considered for the book “Teaching social sustainability: A toolkit on circularity, equity, diversity and inclusion in business education”
The book is under consideration at Palgrave Macmillan as a part of the Sustainable Development Goals Series.

The book invites contributions on how to develop business graduates’ knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed to enable them building business strategies and models that are socially sustainable. Moreover, how to teach students creating organizational cultures, structures, and processes that are inclusive and equitable. We are particularly interested in receiving contributions that consider these issues in the strategic management of the international firms or within their global value chains.

A more detailed concept of the book and instructions for the contributions are available in the call attached.

Extended abstract submission deadline: August 30th, 2022

Feel free to clarify any further questions or concerns! Our editorial team is ready to help you.

Welcome to contact us:
Marina A. Schmitz (
); Soo Min Toh ([log in to unmask]);
Miguel Cordova (
[log in to unmask]); Aušrinė Šilenskytė ([log in to unmask]).

Take care!
Marina on behalf of the editorial team

Marina Schmitz
Lecturer/Researcher at the Coca-Cola Chair of Sustainable Development

IEDC-Bled School of Management
Postgraduate Studies
Prešernova cesta 33

4260 Bled, Slovenia