Dear colleagues at AIB-list,

Could you post the following request through the aib-list community on behalf of a doctoral student of mine, please?

Dr Alex Rialp

Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona

Dear all,

My name is Fariza Bennafa and I am preparing my Ph.D  in  Entrepreneurship and Management at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)  under the supervision of Dr. Alex Rialp Criado and Dr. Esteban García Canal.   I am currently writing my dissertation on the internationalization and entry mode choice of family firms. The first chapter of my thesis is a meta-analysis of the effect of family control on the entry mode choice. The issue I am facing with this first  paper is the paucity of studies on this topic. So far, and despite all my efforts, I could only gather 14 studies to include in my meta-analysis.  Thereby, I am writing to request any published or unpublished papers you might have on the entry mode choice in family firms. Your collaboration would allow me to increase the size of my sample and improve the statistical power of my meta-analysis. Therefore, any paper you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

Fariza Bennafa

International Doctorate in Entrepreneurship and Management (IDEM)

Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB).