Apply by 15 May to take part in the AIB 2022 Pre-Conference!

Before the main conference program begins, 5-6 July, there will be a wide variety of paper and professional development workshops for our members to take part in.

These programs are available exclusively to attendees of our in-person Annual Meeting. After you register for AIB 2022 Miami, you can consult our Pre-Conference Schedule for regular updates on event times, locations, and points of contact.

Don't miss this chance to make the most of your conference experience! Each of the pre-conference programs listed below is accepting submissions and/or registrations through 15 May—click the links to learn more.