Dear AIB members,

Our second Top20 favorite reading list to celebrate WAIB’s 20th anniversary dedicated to the topic of global careers is now available on our website. You can view it by clicking here. The page also contains two interviews with Anne-Wil Harzing that are also available on our YouTube Channel. Our previous reading list on diversity and migration can be viewed here.

We will be releasing our third Top20 reading list at the intersection of gender and sustainability on social media shortly. Stay tuned and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.

We are also pleased to announce the launch of a new WAIB interview series “Paving the way for diversity, equity and inclusion”. The first interview in the series focused on the DEI initiative of NUS Business School. Marleen Dieleman and Andrew Delios provide share their experiences and lessons learned.

The WAIB Team

Dr Noemi Sinkovics  |  Senior Lecturer in International Business  | The University of Glasglow | Adam Smith Business School | University Ave, Glasgow, G12 8QQ| United Kingdom| Co-Editor in Chief Data in Brief | Associate Editor critical perspectives on international business (CPoIB) | Executive Board Member and Secretary AIB UK and Ireland Chapter | Vice President Communications AIB Oceania| Board Member and Communications Officer Women in AIB (WAIB) | [log in to unmask]  | www.sinkovics.com/noemi | Twitter | LinkedIn