Tunga: Please post.  Thanks, Stewart

Hello AIB!  I am pleased to let you know about the following Research Methods Clinics that will take place during the 2022 AIB conference in Miami. Emma Gardner (Vice President – Program) has organized a great set of RM Clinics on important RM topics during the AIB conference.   We thank Niina, Beth, Fiona, Thomas, Ahmet, Stav, Roberta and Aggie for sharing their time and methodological expertise.

Niina Nummela (mixed methods),

Beth Rose (surveys),

Fiona Moore (ethnography),

Thomas Lindner (hierarchical modelling),

Ahmet Kirca (meta analysis),

Stav Fainschmit  (QCA),

Roberta Aguzzoli (paradigms in qualitative research) and

Aggie Chidlow (data collection equivalence).

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Emma Gardner ([log in to unmask]) or Stewart Miller ([log in to unmask]).