Dear Colleague/Dear Friend,

We would like to remind you of the submission deadline for the 5th International Family Business Research Forum (IFBRF) which will be hosted by Anneleen Michiels, Tensie Steijvers, Wim Voordeckers and Andrea Calabró (co-hosts for 2022) and held at Hasselt University, Belgium on September 27-29 2022

The IFRBF is a unique platform for developing family business research in a structured, stimulating, challenging and friendly environment (and of course within an inspiring context). We also have planned an exciting social program, an inspiring keynote by Prof. Pursey Heugens and will hand out three awards (STEP Project Global Consortium Best Paper; RCEF Best Paper and BDO Best Contribution to Practice).

In order to help family business owners and their advisors, academic research not only needs to be theoretically sound, but also practically relevant. For this reason, we will assign both an academic as well as a practitioner discussant to each paper!

We encourage international scholars – PhD students, young researchers as well as senior scholars – to submit their ideas and works in progress at different stages.

Important deadlines are indicated here below (See https://bit.ly/3kWfWTT for more details.):

·         May 15, 2022 – Submission of 3-page abstracts via email to [log in to unmask]

·         May 30, 2022 – Authors will be notified of acceptance in order to arrange their travels

·         Sep, 10, 2022 – Submission of full (working) papers of accepted proposals

We would appreciate it if you share this call for papers/proposals with anyone whom you think might be interested.

For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly!

Warm Regards

Anneleen, Wim, Tensie and Andrea

Andrea CALABRÒ

Professor of Family Business & Entrepreneurship

IPAG Business School

4 bd Carabacel - 06000 Nice
Phone: +33 (0) 493131092
Skype ID: andrecalabro