Allen Neighborhood Center (ANC), through the CEDAM AmeriCorps Program, has an opening for a full time AmeriCorps to serve as our Food Access Coordinator.  This AmeriCorps Member will assist with ANC's Veggie Box, a weekly Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, with Breadbasket Pantry, our weekly free food distribution, and with the Allen Farmers Market, our year-round weekly farmers market.

For details, see the attached, or click bit.ly/serveamericorps

About Allen Neighborhood Center (ANC): ANC serves as a dynamic hub where Lansing Eastside neighbors can access resources to improve their health and well-being; expand their capacity to seize job and entrepreneurial opportunities; create a strong sense of place, belonging, and community pride; and build a safe, sustainable, and thriving neighborhood. We take an integrative approach to community revitalization, offering health,
food access, housing, social capital building, and corridor improvement programs. To learn more visit
https://allenneighborhoodcenter.org/

--
Joan Nelson, Director
Allen Neighborhood Center