From: Julie Stoneman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 10:59 AM
To: Brudvig, Lars <[log in to unmask]>; Katy Greenwald <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MNA Hiring Vernal Pool Partnership Coordinator

Hello Lars and Katy--

I know you're probably in the throes of end-of-term but just wanted to point out that we have a new, full-time position for a Vernal Pool Partnership Coordinator.  We're looking for an organizer and coalition builder who possesses excellent communication skills and a solid background in environmental science. The Coordinator will 1) facilitate the Michigan Vernal Pool Partnership, a statewide public/private partnership dedicated to the protection of vernal pools, 2) help establish a new vernal pool collaborative across a multi-state region, and 3) work on related initiatives that promote vernal pool conservation.

If you know of recent graduates or those about-to-be who might be a great fit for the position, please share the attached Position Announcement.

Thanks!

Julie

--

Julie Stoneman

Director of Outreach and Education

she/her/hers

Michigan Nature Association

People. Land. Legacy

2310 Science Parkway, Suite 100
Okemos, MI 48864

P: (<tel:(517)%20580-3021>866) 223-2231

C: (517) 230-9225

Online: www.michigannature.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.michigannature.org/__;!!HXCxUKc!k5qMkWBDlsocFIfBKCIdHz6yBxnhjKM93K9cS9x6K5w0_eJ_sEknOfo4PE_AhyM$>

Help us Protect Michigan Nature at michigannature.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/michigannature.org/donations/Special-Projects__;!!HXCxUKc!k5qMkWBDlsocFIfBKCIdHz6yBxnhjKM93K9cS9x6K5w0_eJ_sEknOfo4dN9IQ4A$>!