Molly & Brad are both double alums from MSU FW!

From: Good, Molly J <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 11:07 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fw: We're Hiring: Multiple Fish and Wildlife Biologists GS-0401-11/12 FPL 12; closes 5/03/2022
Lots of job openings coming!
________________________________
From: Thompson, Brad <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 5:08 PM
To: FW1 Washington FWO Employees <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

The Washington Ecological Services Office is hiring!

We are seeking to backfill multiple GS-11/12 Fish and Wildlife Biologist vacancies including but maybe not limited to our Section 7 statewide coordinator position, a non-supervisory lead position for our CLAM zone team, and a non-supervisory team position on the Interior Columbia Basin zone team.

This opportunity opens today (4/20/2022) and closes on 5/03/22. For more information, and to apply, visit USAJOBS Link<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/649913200__;!!HXCxUKc!nnLAsog3rcV1Q-0y65w_jqkau0NGiaxfOS-qtIiO8HOCh9kmEaljUDiZwMaREGidjA$>

Location Negotiable: These positions are located in the Washington Fish and Wildlife Office which includes offices in Lacey, Wenatchee, and Spokane, WA. Please Note: If selected, you may be placed at a regional office, field office, current duty station, or other DOI-owned or leased worksite at the discretion of management. Additional questions regarding placement should be reserved for the interview process.
Full Performance Level:  GS-12
Moving expenses ARE NOT authorized.

Please feel free to share this opportunity with your networks,
Brad

Brad Thompson
State Supervisor
US Fish and Wildlife Service