From: Kobe, Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 12:22 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>, Roloff, Gary <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Wisconsin DNR Milwaukee Wildlife Conservation Educator position posted
fyi

From: Owsley, Bret R - DNR <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2022 10:34 AM

Hello-

Please see the job announcement for the Milwaukee Wildlife Conservation Educator position based out of the new Milwaukee Headquarters.  https://wj.wi.gov/5438<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/wj.wi.gov/5438__;!!HXCxUKc!kF-VvwCosFfyB1Jp60WmqjVYB2mlIom-97Sg0zXuyICIuopU-9OYNvVexIab$> This is a great opportunity to work in southeast Wiscons and work to spread the message of wildlife conservation on a daily basis.

Please let me know if you have any question.  If your school utilizes Handshake, the position should have already been shared with you.  The deadline to apply is 4/10/22.

If you wish to be removed from being notified about job opportunities, please let me know.

Thank you!

Bret

We are committed to service excellence.
Visit our survey at http://dnr.wi.gov/customersurvey<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/dnr.wi.gov/customersurvey__;!!HXCxUKc!kF-VvwCosFfyB1Jp60WmqjVYB2mlIom-97Sg0zXuyICIuopU-9OYNh_uwa4C$> to evaluate how I did.

Bret Owsley
Southern District Wildlfie Supervisor
Phone: (920) 210-2451