Call for Collaboration - The 2022 Summer Batch of Nusantara Project with publication opportunities

Are you teaching Management, IB, IM or a related course? And you want to provide your students with an opportunity to be a consultant in Asia Business. The Nusantara Project is the best way to enrich students' experience. Currently we are accepting applications for the upcoming semester. We will put students in Global Virtual teams that consist of max 5 students from different countries.

If you want to provide your students with real-world experience and train them to be a consultant so this project will be fit with you. Internship opportunities are available in our partner company for selected teams. The Certificate will be given at the end of the project.

This project is fit to lecturers who teach international business, management, marketing and another related course to participate in the 2022 Summer Nusantara Worldwide project. This 2022 Summer Nusantara Worldwide project is focusing on training students to become a consultant for business in Asia.

In this project, students will join the Global Virtual Team and collaborate with other students from different universities in Indonesia to manage a consulting company. Students are expected to advise the real companies in Asia addressing some of the issues that challenge the growth of their business. This working experience will provide students with real-world skills through a “feel, taste and touch” oriented process where students as a team work for businesses on a specific oriented project.

Requirement:

Undergraduate and Master’s Student

Schedule (tentative):

April 2022- June 2022

Note: You can coordinate with us about when your class will be started.

Outcomes and Benefits:

1. Publication paper that will be published in our journals indexed in DOAJ, Google Scholar, PKP index and Copernicus, Neliti, CrossREF (DOI)

2. Internship opportunity to Indonesia companies and overseas.

3. Acknowledgment Certificate from Well-known Business Association (AIBPM)

The benefits of the project for learning process are:

1. Enhance your students learning in IB and management

2. Gain real experience to be a consultant for Asia company

3. Learn about the business culture in Asia especially Indonesia

4. Networking with companies and institutions in Indonesia

5. Skills acknowledgement from the partner company in Indonesia and Asia countries

6. Research platform and collaboration using the data in the project

This project is free of charge but students and lecturers should commit to finish the report.

Please contact our email [log in to unmask] for your interest

Ira

www.nusantaraproject.org

--
Secretariat of AIBPM
Association of International Business & Professional Management