Dear Colleagues,

Have you explored international business possibilities that blockchain can offer? Maybe you are starting such research work?

We invite you to join us and the European Journal of International Management in creating a knowledge base around the emerging global phenomenon of blockchain-based business!

We are looking forward to receiving your preliminary project proposal by 15 June, 2022.

We are eager to help you developing your paper through the PDW to the high quality submission, which is due 15 February, 2023.