Hi Academy of Inter Bus members,
Many people write and review Lit review articles and Meta analysis.
However, some people do not know how to develop a classic / impactful
review article. The below mentioned GUIDING Articles will help you to
develop a likely to be useful / impactful Literature review / meta-analysis.
They will also help you to be a role model reviewer.

Enjoy reading.

64 CITATIONS within 11 months
Paul, J., Lim, W. M., O’Cass, A., Hao, A. W., & Bresciani, S. (2021).
Scientific procedures and rationales for systematic literature reviews
(SPAR‐4‐SLR). International Journal of Consumer Studies, 45(4), O1-O16.

320 Citations within 20 Months
Paul, J., & Criado, A. R. (2020). The art of writing literature review:
What do we know and what do we need to know?. International Business
Review, 29(4), 101717.
http://justinpaul.uprrp.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/IBR-Art-of-Lit.pdf

Paul, J., Merchant, A., Dwivedi, Y. K., & Rose, G. (2021). Writing an
impactful review article: What do we know and what do we need to know?.
Journal of Business Research, 133, 337-340.

OPEN ACCESS. Free download
Paul, J., & Barari, M. (2022). Meta‐analysis and traditional systematic
literature reviews—What, why, when, where, and how?. Psychology &
Marketing. https://doi.org/10.1002/mar.21657

In case, if you need a copy of any of these articles, please contact me or
the author Dr Justin Paul. His email ids are given blow.

JUSTIN PAUL,
Professor, University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, PR, USA & Visiting
Professor- University of Reading Henley Business School ;
Editor-in-Chief, Int J of Consumer Studies (Cite score 7.0, A Rank)
Distinguished Scholar- IIM, Kerala
Email: [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]

Best Regards,
Pragha

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.