Dear All

We will conduct the international conference on July and August and we
would like to invite AIB members who have expertise in
Management, finance, economic to be part of this conference as a keynote
speaker.  The conference will be conducted online. Considering the covid-19
then we decide all the keynote speakers will deliver the speech online. As
a keynote speaker you will get the appreciation certificate and also
discount for the conference if you register or refer the colleague to the
conference.

If you are interested to be the speaker you can send your CV to this email
and confirm directly to +6285791516139

--
Secretariat of AIBPM
Association of International Business & Professional Management