The Executive Board Election results are in—thank you to all of our members who cast their votes!

Now, along with the current AIB Executive Board and the AIB Secretariat, please join us in congratulating the following officers, whose terms will officially run from August 1, 2022 to July 31, 2025.

Click on the names above to read any of our newly elected board members’ professional bios. For more information on the current Executive Board, their roles, and responsibilities, please visit our board homepage.

Sincerely,

The AIB Secretariat