We are seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Human Resource Management to contribute to our growing strengths in the MBA degree apprenticeship provision in Human Resource Management. The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to our developing research and support teaching and programme development in the areas of Human Resource Management at a high level. Applications are welcome from candidates across all areas of HRM, but particularly those that complement the department’s expertise in International Human Resource Management.​​​​​​​

You will be part of a vibrant global institution and the department aspires to remain at the forefront of the field. The  Dunning Centre stands as one of the world's premier research centres of international business and international human resource management.  For details about the group, click here

An ideal candidate will align to and benefit from working in an environment that includes internationally renowned members of the Centre including Professor Chris Brewster, Professor Mark Casson, Professor Rajneesh Narula and Professor Alain Verbeke.

You will have:​​​​​​​

The closing date for applications is 02 May 2022.  Interviews will be held on 24 May 2022  follow this link here for application details.

​​​​​​​Please note that there is a strong preference for interviews to be held in-person.

Want to know more about the position? Contact Professor Chris Brewster  mailto:[log in to unmask] or James Walker mailto:[log in to unmask]

    Rajneesh Narula OBE

            The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business

            Henley Business School