SAVE THE DATE!
[https://mcusercontent.com/454e294a0e0c4097cee8f2265/images/28001e44-8c3b-dd33-9d0d-bb6402f9bf44.png]<http://www.eventbrite.ie/e/143721439695/?discount=STEP2021>

STEP Project Global Summit

Dear STEP Project Affiliates, Family Business Scholars and Practitioners, Friends,

We are pleased to announce that a year from today we will be hosting the first in-person STEP Project Global Summit in association with our affiliate Cátedra de Empresa Familiar de la Universitat de València. The STEP Project Global Summit will take place in a renewed fashion opening up globally to all family business scholars and family business enthusiasts with the aim to be "an innovative research-practice platform".

The STEP Project Global Summit will take place at EDEM Business School, Valencia, Spain. We look forward to seeing you there next year, on Wednesday, April 27-28, 2023, to have valuable discussions and exchanges on our summit there, 'Regener@tion: Managing Change and Innovation in Family Business'.

We will send out more details and information related to the STEP Project Global Summit, in the meantime feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. Now SAVE THE DATE and stay tuned! And, do not forget: #atstepweneverstop!

Warm regards,
STEP Project Team

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.