Hello everyone,

On behalf of a colleague in Brazil, I am trying to locate a cross cultural management case which involves a Mexican and an American manager. I recall the case but cannot find it in my files nor by searching online.

The case is presented as two letters, one from each manager describing the same situation from their differing (cultural) viewpoints. The letter from the Mexican manager starts out something like “Dear Mr. Smith,…”

Any help in identifying/locating this case would be appropriate.

Thanks,

Alfred Jaeger