Hello! I wanted to share the volunteer position below with you. This is a really fun position, full of community interaction and lots of gardening and time with plants! A $500 stipend and the possibility to get academic credit is possible. Could you share this with students that may be interested in getting involved with the food bank this summer? I would be so appreciative. Take care!

Julie Lehman | garden project manager
greater lansing food bank
p: 517.853.7805

Garden Project, here in Lansing, has a great volunteer position available this summer and we would greatly appreciate your help getting the word out. This is a fun role, atGarden Project’s Resource Center, just a mile west of campus, helping to distribute seeds and vegetable transplants to community gardeners and low-income home gardeners. We are hoping to find a quality volunteer who is interested in the intersection between horticulture and community development. This position comes with a $500 stipend and academic course credit may be available!

Join Greater Lansing Food Bank this summer!
VOLUNTEER POSITION AVAILABLE
Application Deadline Approaching

We are seeking a candidate for the following summer position:
Community Resource Volunteer with Garden Project

Responsible for assisting with community seed and plant distribution, this 3-month volunteer role comes with a $500 stipend and the opportunity to earn college credit (if approved in conjunction with your educational institution requirements).

Click this link for more information and application instructions.

Applications are due by 4-5-2022

Julie Lehman (she/her/hers) | garden project manager
mailing: p.o. box 16224 | lansing, mi 48901
p: 517.853.7805 f: 517.641.2076 www.glfoodbank.org