From: Tim Hiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, March 21, 2022 at 5:29 PM
Subject: Position Announcement - Field and Lab Technicians for Muskrat Research
Hi all,

Wildlife Ecology Institute has several openings for both field and lab technician positions. This announcement is specifically for Phase II of our Great Lakes Basin Muskrat Research Project, which includes an evaluation of wetland conditions and their relationship with demographics, reproduction, and health of muskrat populations. Our project partners include Michigan Department of Natural Resources, Kansas State University, Sault Saint Marie Tribe of the Chippewa, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and others. Qualified and interested candidates may be offered both field and lab positions described in this announcement. Any questions can be directed to me.

https://careers.wildlife.org/job/field-lab-technicians/62245519/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/careers.wildlife.org/job/field-lab-technicians/62245519/__;!!HXCxUKc!gONvPNpkSWIQfiXEnDv0zF2c8LVuTVk2HNdiAUZkBQ0Dyc3tJZ45l4DcDKY_ONBX3Q$>

Also, we will have numerous other openings for field technicians coming up for fall 2022 and beyond in several other states. There is a lot of opportunity for a diverse range of experience across multiple projects for those interested.

Thanks!
Tim

-
Tim L. Hiller, Ph.D.
Certified Wildlife Biologist®

Executive Director and Founder
Wildlife Ecology Institute
P.O. Box 4725
Helena, MT 59604 USA

Phone: 1-971-209-8005  (Mountain Time Zone)
Web:  www.wildlifeecology.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.wildlifeecology.org/__;!!HXCxUKc!gONvPNpkSWIQfiXEnDv0zF2c8LVuTVk2HNdiAUZkBQ0Dyc3tJZ45l4DcDKZbYmMHnA$>

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1LwkuK8bbNQyPPZdEPagzGCJunTpMUCce&revid=0B25vAbde_ouUVWozT0QreE1ndVJUeWdZWVpoU3BTRWpWbVNNPQ]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.facebook.com/wildlifeecologyinstitute/__;!!HXCxUKc!gONvPNpkSWIQfiXEnDv0zF2c8LVuTVk2HNdiAUZkBQ0Dyc3tJZ45l4DcDKaO2baZ2w$>

[http://67673403-338078785111074685.preview.editmysite.com/uploads/6/7/6/7/67673403/1401941.jpg?346]