From: Shelby Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 12:17 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Huron Pines is Hiring - Please Share
Good afternoon Jim,

Huron Pines is hiring for three different seasonal positions. I am reaching out today to see if you could share them. These positions are really geared toward students or recent graduates looking to gain experience in the natural resources field.

The position postings are attached below. You can also find the full postings at huronpines.org/jobs<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/huronpines.org/jobs__;!!HXCxUKc!mLgndLlTh_uF00k_gYu1AAwuFQUMKfTThozz-QLd5Lavz0iJHGBivhdNC0To7ZZq1w$>. Please let me know if you have any questions or require any additional information. Thank you and have a great afternoon,

--
Shelby Bauer
Stewardship Program Coordinator