From: Roloff, Gary <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 8:57 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Cleveland Metroparks seasonal Wildlife Research Technician position

From: Jonathon D. Cepek <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2022 8:36 AM
To: Remington Moll <[log in to unmask]>; Karns, Gabriel R. <[log in to unmask]>; Gehrt, Stanley <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Popescu, Viorel <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Roloff, Gary <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning,

I am hiring a seasonal Wildlife Research Technician this year. This tech will primarily be assisting with our camera project and processing camera images using the Timelapse program but they will also assist with our wildlife management and research and have opportunities for exposure to other Natural Resource work.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we can provide housing this year but our hourly salary has gone up significantly.

I have pasted information below. Position information and how to apply can be found here: https://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/about/employment<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.clevelandmetroparks.com/about/employment__;!!HXCxUKc!gp183Za7dj5t1SZ0fV-g2gLT-j08OdREUWRIOXuua-qljWbLwptnqY-uGoI45A$>

https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1151751&d=ExternalCareerSite#/

Please share with wildlife students who may be interested.

Thank you,

Jon Cepek

[cid:341afcac-c0df-4860-a959-7779bd6bb1b4]

[cid:[log in to unmask]]Jonathon D. Cepek
Wildlife Ecologist
216-739-6047 (office)
clevelandmetroparks.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.clemetparks.com__;!!HXCxUKc!gp183Za7dj5t1SZ0fV-g2gLT-j08OdREUWRIOXuua-qljWbLwptnqY_BMYLy1w$>