Dear members,

Greetings from Social Research Centre!

I am writing this email on behalf of the organizing committee of International Conference on Tourism and Social Research under the title “Rethinking Tourism, Hospitality and Events for a Better Future”. This is the premier international conference of this scale, set to be held in AA.Ukulhas- Convention Centre, Maldives from 2nd to 5th August 2022. The conference will be hosted by Clique College (Maldives) with Curtin University (Australia) and Nottingham Trent University (UK) as co-hosting Universities.

With this email, attached please find the Call for Paper for the conference.

If you are interested to participate in the conference or would like to submit an abstract, please visit our website www.socialresearchcentre.com

If you have any inquiries related to the conference please drop an email to [log in to unmask] and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,

Liusha Hassan  | Conference Secretariat

a: Social Research Centre,3rd Floor, M.Uthuruvehi,KenereeMagu, Male’ Rep. of Maldives

e: [log in to unmask]

w: www.socialresearchcentre.com

m: + (960) 9999737

facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon  instagram icon