***** Apologies for cross-posting *****

The Strategy Group/Business School, University of Edinburgh invites applications for a vacant lecturer/senior lecturer in International Management.
Full-time/ Open Ended
As a world-leading research-intensive University, we are here to address tomorrow’s greatest challenges. Between now and 2030 we will do that with a values-led approach to teaching, research and innovation, and through the strength of our relationships, both locally and globally. We are looking for an outstanding academic in the broad area of international management to join the Strategy Group and contribute to its reputation for excellent research, teaching and engagement.
The Opportunity:
This is an opportunity to join a strong academic group with a track record of publishing in the field’s very best journals and delivering excellent teaching. You would be joining a triple-accredited Business School in one of the world’s top 20 universities.
Your skills and attributes for success:

  *   PhD awarded or very near completion in International Management, Strategic Management, Organisation Theory, or a related discipline
  *   Clear potential of ability to publish in leading journals
  *   At least one internationally excellent publication
  *   A commitment to excellence in classroom and digital teaching
  *   Experience or interest in supervising UG and PGT dissertations
Please see attached job description.

Best wishes,

Ling Liu
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.