Dear AIB friends and colleagues,

We are inviting manuscripts for the book Sustainable International Business: Smart strategies for business and society, as part of the Springer series Contributions to Management Science<https://www.springer.com/series/1505>.
The book contributes to our knowledge on the contemporary issues in sustainability within the international business spectrum. The two broad questions under scrutiny in the book are:

(1)   What are the challenges faced by international firms in achieving the UN SDGs<https://sdgs.un.org/goals>; and

(2)   How firms can leverage international business strategies to achieve the SDGs.

Further details about the aims, scope, and submission process are available in the attached call.

Please note the deadline for manuscript submission is 31st January 2023.

We are happy to help or answer your questions:

Pratik: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Yi: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Cheryl: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Maria: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Salla: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Warm regards,

Pratik, Yi, Cheryl, Maria and Salla

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.