Call for applications - Social media editor for Critical Perspectives on International Business (cpoib)

Cpoib and social media role
We are seeking applications for a new social media editor for critical perspectives on international business (cpoib)<https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/cpoib.htm>. This role is of considerable strategic importance to the journal and the ambition to improve citation rates of our impactful and contemporary articles. Under the leadership of Dr Noemi Sinkovics we have expanded our reach within and beyond the academic international business community, primarily around the platforms of Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/cpoib/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/cpoib> and LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cpoib/>. Building on this success, we are seeking an individual who shares our vision for a societally engaged field of IB and can contribute to further developing the journal.

Role description
The social media editor's role is to regularly post about new articles (in EarlyCite<https://www.emerald.com/insight/publication/issn/1742-2043#earlycite> and in printed issues<https://www.emerald.com/insight/publication/issn/1742-2043#all>) across our social media platforms (Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/cpoib/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/cpoib> and LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cpoib/>) and encourage authors to record short video presentations about their papers and post them on the cpoib YouTube channel<https://bit.ly/cpoib-tube>. The social media editor will also work closely with the editorial team to brainstorm new ideas about how to increase the journal's social media presence and keep the social media channels relevant and vibrant.
Application process
Send a motivation statement, indicating your prior engagement with cpoib or other academic journals, and your social-media experience with relevance to this role, together with a short academic CV (~3 pages)  to the co-editors-in-chief, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Deadline, March 31st 2022

Prof Dr Rudolf R Sinkovics  |  Professor of International Business - University of Glasgow, UK  |  Visiting Professor - LUT University, FI | Co-editor-in-chief, critical perspectives on IB (cpoib)<https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/cpoib> | Consulting-editor, Journal of World Business (JWB)<https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-world-business/> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   |  Personal Webpage<https://www.sinkovics.com/rudolf>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.