Dear colleagues,

Please note that the submission deadline for the JIBP SI on “Populist Politics and International Business Policy” is approaching. You can submit your work to the SI until March 15, 2022. Please see the detailed Call for Papers here: http://resource-cms.springernature.com/springer-cms/rest/v1/content/19363426/data/v3. Submissions work through the JIBP submission system: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jibp. We encourage submissions covering the topics outlined in the SI Call for Papers, which include but are not limited to:

You can also find a selection of related topics in the proceedings of a small conference we held in preparation for the Special Issue: https://www.uibk.ac.at/smt/international-management/research/alpine-winter-conference.html.en.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions regarding the SI.

With best wishes,

Thomas