AIB UKI 2022/8th Reading IB Conference Panel
Transformational Impact of Digital Platforms Ecosystems on Global Value Chains accelerated by COVID-19
Sponsored by University of Leeds
General Information:
We kindly invite you to our (short) networking event on Digitalization in Global Value Chains (GVCs) with a subsequent panel to discuss how digital platform ecosystems, e.g., the novel emerging concept of the Metaverse, can provide a new perspective to opportunities and challenges related to our understanding of GVCs in International Business.
Light snacks and refreshments provided
More information on the project here<https://business.leeds.ac.uk/departments-international-business/dir-record/research-projects/1922/transformational-impact-of-digital-platforms-ecosystems-on-global-value-chains-accelerated-by-covid-19>
When?

Networking: (11:10 - 11:30am)
Panel: (11:30 - 1pm)

Chair

Dr. David Schulzmann (Leeds University Business School, UK & Aalborg University Business School, DK)

Discussant:

Dr. Savanid (Nui) Vatanasakdakul (Carnegie Mellon University Qatar)

Panellists:

Prof. Roger Strange (University of Sussex, UK)

Prof. Marina Papanastassiou (Leeds University Business School, UK & Carnegie Mellon University Qatar)

Dr. Mohammad Bakhtiar Rana (Aalborg University Business School, DK)

Dr. Matteo Borghi (University of Reading, Henley Business School, UK)

On Friday 8th April
Where?
HBS G10 (Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK)
Questions?
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to reach out to the Panel Chair: David Schulzmann ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

Dr. David Schulzmann
Lecturer of International Business
Centre for International Business University of Leeds (CIBUL)
Leeds University Business School (LUBS)
Maurice Keyworth Building
The University of Leeds, LS2 9JT
[cid:[log in to unmask]]