The AIB Sustainability Shared Interest Group

AIB UKI 2022 Conference Networking Lunch

Sponsored by University of Leeds

About the event

The AIB Sustainability Shared Interest Group welcomes all participants to the AIB UKI Conference at Reading, UK.

Paying special attention to research linked to the Sustainable Development Goals, we would like to continue to embrace Goal 17 – Partnership for the Goals and invite you to a SIG networking lunch on the second day of the conference. Thanks to the sponsorship of University of Leeds, a hot and cold buffet lunch will be on the SIG.
Please register below as the capacity in the private dining room is limited.

When?

Saturday 9 April, during scheduled conference lunch time (12:30 – 2pm)

Where?

The private dining room adjacent to the conference lunch venue

How to join?

Please register here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SIGlunch

Questions?

If you have any questions, please get in touch with our SIG hosts Martin Heinberg ([log in to unmask]) and Shasha Zhao ([log in to unmask])