AIB 2022 Miami logo

Need financial assistance to attend our in-person Annual Meeting in Miami? Great news: The application deadline for our Doctoral Student Stipends has been extended to 28 March!

Successful applicants will receive a free registration for AIB 2022, as well as a lodging allowance to stay at the designated conference hotel, the InterContinental Miami.

Our online application form requires students to provide both a one-page CV and to designate a doctoral/dissertation advisor who will email a “Statement of Support” to the AIB Secretariat. This Statement of Support must be emailed to [log in to unmask]
 by the application deadline in order for a student’s travel stipend request to be considered complete.

Once you have submitted your materials, please do not register for AIB 2022 until you have received a formal decision on your application. We expect to send decisions by 1 April 2022.

If you have already registered for AIB 2022 Miami and you are awarded a stipend in April, the registration fee you already paid will be refunded.

We wish you the best of luck in completing your applications!

Sincerely,
The AIB Secretariat