Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Springer provides free downloads of the my book on Global Marketing Strategy: An Executive Digest (Second Edition) through most university libraries. Please check out the link below next time you are logged into the WiFi system of your university with your official university address.

Global Marketing Strategy | SpringerLink

If you are interested, there is also lots of support material available:

A guide to suitable video resources giving additional background to Global Marketing Strategy: An Executive Digest (Second Edition) can be downloaded by pressing here

If you are adopting the book for your class, you can also obtain the following support material for teaching:

·        More than 400 PowerPoint Slides covering the material in each chapter

·        Open Ended Questions

·        A comprehensive Multiple Choice Test Bank with solutions

Just let me know the class and the number of students, and I send you the material.

Best wishes from Vienna,

Bodo

Prof. Bodo B. Schlegelmilch, Ph.D., D.Litt., Ph.D. (hon.)

Head of the Institute for International Marketing Management,

Chair: Association of MBAs and Business Graduates Association [AMBA & BGA]

WU: Vienna University of Economics and Business

Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria

Tel: +43-1-31336-5099 (direct) +43-1-31336-5103 (secretary)

Email:     [log in to unmask]

www:     [AMBA] Association of MBAs | [BGA] Business Graduates Association|

                Faculty Profil

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://media.springernature.com/w306/springer-static/cover-hires/book/978-3-030-90665-8">[log in to unmask]" alt="3239F292">[log in to unmask]" alt="Rethinking Business Responsibility in a Global Context: Challenges to Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Ethics (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance): Schlegelmilch, Bodo B., Szőcs, Ilona: 9783030342609: Amazon.com: Books">

[log in to unmask]" alt="C9571CBC">[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]" alt="https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41rsOqT1HSL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg">