Dear AIB community,

We offer a great PhD opportunity to IB & Data enthusiasts in an environment where you can realize your full potential. At one of Europe’s largest and most modern business and economics universities. On a campus where quality of work is also quality of life.

We are looking for support at the

Institute for International Business
Part-time, 30 hours/week
Starting earliest May 02, 2022 , and limited until September 30, 2025

Do you want to conduct high-quality academic research on strategies of firm internationalization and growth? The third-party funded research position is affiliated to the Institute of International Business (EA Prof. Puck) and offers the possibility to pursue a PhD (or doctorate) degree focusing on international business strategy with particular focus on finance. In addition, the successful candidate will organizationally contribute to the aims of the third-party project through transfer activities and dissemination of research to Austrian firms. Work hours and location are semi-flexible.

What to expect

What you have to offer

What we offer you

The minimum monthly gross salary amounts to €2,293.95, this salary may be adjusted based on job-related prior work experience.

Do you want to join the WU team?
Then please submit your application by April 06, 2022 (ID 1336).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!

For more information go to:

https://www.wu.ac.at/karriere/arbeiten-an-der-wu/jobangebote?yid=1336

Dr. Jakob Müllner
Associate Professor

Academic Director – WU Executive Academy
WU Vienna – Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
Institute for International Business
Department of Global Business and Trade
Welthandelsplatz 1 / D1. 5. OG, A-1020 Wien
Tel.: +43-1-313 36-4374
Fax: +43-1-313 36-90-4374
www.wu.ac.at

Campus neu