Dear all,

In line with this year's conference theme, "Beyond Diversity and Inclusion", a sub-group of the incoming JIBS editorial team is planning a JIBS Professional Development Workshop to draw attention to the fertile meeting ground between IB and the field of Organizational Behavior.  The purpose of this workshop is to bring the 2 fields together into productive dialog.

The organizers (Allan Bird, Rebecca Piekkari and Riki Takeuchi who are members of the incoming JIBS editorial team) are delighted that the EIC/Associate Editors of three other top journals and I will speak at this workshop scheduled for July 5, 2022.  The 4 panelists are:

For details of this workshop, please go to:  https://www.aib.world/events/2022/preconference/journal-of-international-business-studies-professional-development-workshop/

Pre-registration is required for attendance at this workshop.  Please register no latter than May 15, 2022 at:

https://aib.regfox.com/aib-2022-jibs-professional-development-workshop

Because space is limited, please pre-register as soon as possible.

The organizers and I look forward to welcoming you to this workshop to explore further the meeting ground between IB and OB.

See you in Miami and best,

Rosalie L. Tung

Incoming Editor, Journal of International Business Studies