Dear AIB Colleagues

Greetings from UAE

Literature review plays a vital role in research, it helps in exploring and
answering questions. Therefore, having apt techniques and methodologies for
reviewing literature in our domain seems relevant considering the
digitalization of literature and usage of software and other
applications in conducting the literature reviews.

*Review of Management Literature (RoML**)* secured *ISSN 2754-5865 *from
British Library is published by Emerald Publishing. Aims to serve
'Literature Review Fundamentals and Advancements' in a number of ways.

We invite contributions for the 2nd volume on the theme 'Advancing
Methodologies of Conducting Literature Review in Management Domain'

Last Date of Submission - June 30, 2022

We also invite a critical assessment and suggestions on improvement on
existing Literature Review techniques such as Systematic Review,
Bibliomatric Review, Conceptual Review, Theme/Domain Based Review,
Structured Review, Hybrid Review, PRISMA Approach, Meta-Analysis and
others. We also encourage the techniques of Literature Synthesis, Validity
and Reliability in Literature Review.

*More Details are given on the URL Below *

https://books.emeraldinsight.com/resources/docs/Call%20for%20Chapters%20Vol_%202%20270821.pdf

Series Details are available on the below URL (Updating more shortly)

https://books.emeraldinsight.com/page/series-detail/review-of-management-literature/?K=e202106071340423327

For any clarification, please feel free to reach out to me.

Request: Please share this call with your colleagues/friends to whom this
may be helpful in making a meaningful contribution.

Thanks and Regards,
Sudhir Rana

*Dr. Sudhir Rana*

*Editor*, FIIB Business Review (Sage Publishing)
*https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/fiib-business-review/journal203492
<https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/fiib-business-review/journal203492>*

*Senior Editor*, International Journal of Emerging Markets (Emerald
Publishing)
*https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/ijoem
<https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/ijoem>*

*Editor*, South Asian Journal of Marketing (Emerald Publishing)
https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/sajm

*Series Editor**: Advances in Emerging Markets and Business Operations,
Routledge, Taylor & **Francis*

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dr_Sudhir_Rana

Alternate E-mail: *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.