From: Roth, Brian <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 9:49 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Green Bay FWCO - seasonal positions open!
FYI

From: Wells, Susan E <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Green Bay FWCO - seasonal positions open!

Good Morning All,

Please help us spread the word that we are hiring multiple seasonal positions here at the Green Bay FWCO.  This includes working with our AIS, Native Species, and Partnerships & Habitat Branches.  In addition the Great Lakes Tag and REcovery Branch is also seeking seasonal for its locations in Milwaukee, Zion, Michigan City, Charlevoix, and Alpena.

Please share widely and feel free to reach out if you have any questions - thank you!

Here is the link to USA Jobs - closes at 11:59 pm February 25th.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/638459600<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/638459600__;!!HXCxUKc!g8Buo0Sv52x6IhzDmxXleJGHSMS4Wg4BfWx3YER0J0Ri5CkeUv3muetCxyX9PpMpGA$>

Susan E. Wells
Project Leader
USFWS - Green Bay Fish & Wildlife Conservation Office
2661 Scott Tower Drive
New Franken, WI 54229

Office: 920-866-1760
Cell: 703-268-3999