Matt is an MSU FW alum!

==========
Our land trust is looking for field ecologists and wetland and stream restoration ecologists for work in the southeast.  Our headquarters is near Peach Tree City GA, but we have project properties from
Texas to Colorado to South Carolina and as far north as Illinois.  The majorityn of our work is in GA and Alabama.

One of our perks is the option to live within a 2-3 hour radius from our office, while performing office work from home.

We need 3-4 employees ASAP and that may double within a year.

We are looking for wetland and stream restoration ecologists/botanist for mitigation bank developement, as well as wildlife biologists with good avian (auditory detection skills) and herp field skills for our conservation easements.  Bat ecology, range management, and forestry skills are also useful.  We are looking for both B.S. to M.S level graduates.

Please pass on the following 3 job descriptions and please feel free to call my cell if you have any interesting candidates to discuss personally.

Sincerely,

-Matt Gates
404-308-2929
TheBarnGroup.org