From: Roloff, Gary <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 14, 2022 at 12:46 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Permanent and Seasonal Wildlife Technician Positions
For our listserve.  Could be a couple of good gigs for folks wanting to stay in MI.
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: Angela Kujawa <[log in to unmask]>
Date: February 14, 2022 at 10:36:31 AM CST
To: Paul Keenlance <[log in to unmask]>, Jennifer Moore <[log in to unmask]>, "Joe Jacquot ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ali Locher ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>, "Roloff, Gary" <[log in to unmask]>, Michael Joyce <[log in to unmask]>, "Nichols, Melissa (DNR)" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello everyone,

We are currently searching for a full-time permanent Wildlife Technician and 3 full-time seasonal Wildlife Technicians. Please share to anyone you think may be interested. I know our postings are a bit vague on position duties, so please feel free to reach out with any questions such as current projects, housing, etc. and encourage potential candidates to do the same.

Find the online listings and application details here: https://lrboi-nsn.gov/resources/employment-opportunities/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/lrboi-nsn.gov/resources/employment-opportunities/__;!!HXCxUKc!jM3d5Vj9-MbZPI0e6zie7h0vkFbTbbuNL7DJlYd6iCWjMwXcfj6B_-8NTAoJmQ$>

Thank you!

Angela Kujawa
Wildlife Biologist
Little River Band of Ottawa Indians
Natural Resources Department
2608 Government Center Dr. Manistee, MI 49660
Office: (231) 398-2188
Cell: (231) 655-2069