Want to work for the MiDNR and band ducks!!  Here’s your chance!!

Jim

From: Avers, Donald (DNR) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 9:34 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: DNR duck banding team positions - Lansing area
Hi Jim,
Please see link below for 4 seasonal positions working for me on my 2022 Duck Banding Team out of the Lansing Customer Service Center and Rose Lake SGA offices. If you could send this along to your students I’d greatly appreciate it. Application period has started and the posting closes on February 21st.  Positions start May 22nd and the pay rate is $18.47/hr.

All DNR seasonal job vacancies are at DNR - (michigan.gov)<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-350-79137_79764_81021-500550--,00.html__;!!HXCxUKc!nwWQVSJnp9qvYItTMnag62LkX_d73snIZKiMN48nt6Am0nKBuKEgGI3WrUFxYna3ow$>  Seasonal Wildlife Positions listed by regions of the state, scroll to the bottom of the list for the Lansing area Duck Banding Team positions. More information and how to apply are found here. Any questions can be emailed to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Don

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Don Avers
Michigan Dept. of Natural Resources – Wildlife Div.
Senior Wildlife Technician – Waterfowl and Wetland Program
Lansing Customer Service Center – 4166 Legacy Pkwy – Lansing, MI – 48911
Cell: (517) 927-8059 (call/text)
Michigan.gov/Wildlife<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.michigan.gov/wildlife__;!!HXCxUKc!nwWQVSJnp9qvYItTMnag62LkX_d73snIZKiMN48nt6Am0nKBuKEgGI3WrUGM8tjQlQ$>