Students,

A preview of what we have to offer you for jobs and internships! Many more opportunities are available at next week's CAREER EXPO- SPRING EDITION! Be sure to attend our prep week workshops to be ready to meet employers, and register for the fair here https://msu.joinhandshake.com/stu/career_fairs/30480?page=2&per_page=10&sort_direction=desc&sort_column=default#details

                          "SIRC"
Student and Industry Resource Center
Job and Internship Opportunities

Click Here to Go to SIRC's Job Alert Bulletin (JAB) for More Information! <https://link.pblc.app/c/433684680?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsirc.broad.msu.edu%2Fjob-posting%2Fmsujobsearch&hash=17246b>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/021a9/walt-disney-logo-2240879-1.png]

Disney College Program

Multiple Locations

Multiple Positions

  *   As a Disney College Program participant, you'll become part of the magic that is known worldwide. Gain valuable, on-the-job experience working in our parks and resorts, participate in college coursework, and have the opportunity to meet and live with people from all over the country and potentially the world in company-sponsored housing.
  *   Applications open now through mid March at DisneyPrograms.com
  *   Freshman through graduating Seniors eligible to apply

Apply: DisneyPrograms.com

[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/0cf36/ohcc-2240915-1.jpg]

Oakland Hills Country Club

Bloomfield Township, Michigan

Level 1 and Level 2 Internships

  *   Oakland Hills Country Club is a private golf club in the central United States, located in Bloomfield Township, Michigan, a suburb northwest of Detroit. It consists of two 18-hole courses, clubhouse and pool.
  *   Offering Level 1 and Level 2 Internships in Events, Food and Beverage, Golf Operations, and Member Services
  *   $15-$18/hour and employee meals included

Apply: Send resume to Susan Dittrich at [log in to unmask]

[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/27b46/unknown-1914618-1.png]

Graduate East Lansing

East Lansing, Michigan

Level 2 Rotational Internship

  *   The Graduate East Lansing, located right on Grand River Avenue, sits in the heart of downtown, just a short walk from the Michigan State University campus. The hotel includes a lobby café, Poindexter, a rooftop for dinner, drinks and views of MSU.
  *   Hiring a Level 2 Rotational Intern that will assist in Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, Guest Services, Sales, and Operations.
  *   Onsite Housing Included

Apply: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1217101&d=GraduateHotels&r=5000816019706&_fromPublish=true#/

[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/769b0/hilton-2241012-1.png]

Hilton Chicago

Chicago, Illinois

Front Office Internship

  *   As a Front Office Intern, you will gain experience as a Guest Service Agent, working with our guests from all over the world. In this role, you will utilize our property management system to check guests in and out of their stay, resolve any complaints, and provide first class service to all who walk in our doors
  *   Level 1 Internship
  *   Accepts CPT/OPT

Apply: Send Resume to [log in to unmask]

[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/e4bdf/perry-2241378-1.jpg]

The Perry Hotel

Key West, Florida

Manager in Training

Internship

  *   This luxury waterfront resort is 5 miles from Duval Street, exclusively located at the deepest water marina in the Florida Keys
  *   Currently hiring Manager in Training in Rooms Operations
  *   Full time position, $18/hour, housing available

Apply: send resume to Keisha Autrey [log in to unmask]

[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.c.S3/53121/mot-2241380-1.png]

Michigan Opera Theater

Detroit, Michigan

Assistant Events Manager

  *   Michigan Opera Theatre’s (MOT) Events Team coordinates, sets up, and executes a
multitude of outside events at the historic Detroit Opera House (DOH), which are unrelated
to opera or dance, including touring Broadway productions, popular music performances,
weddings, and professional networking events.
  *   The AEM is a competent improviser
and problem-solver, who through clear, polite communication, effectively resolves issues
during events.
  *   $25/hour

Apply: Send Resume to Zach Suchanek at [log in to unmask]
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/beb9a/kellogg-logos-2244269-1.jpg]
Kellogg Center- MSU

East Lansing, Michigan- On Campus

Kellogg Center Event Set-Up/Server

  *   Set-Up and serve events at the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center and various on-campus locations including Spartan Stadium Tower, Breslin Student Events Center, and Munn Ice Arena
  *   $13.00 per hour and flexible scheduling around classes
  *   Must be able to work 10-15 hours per week during lunch, evenings and weekends during Spring 2022 semester

State Room Service Assistant/Host

  *   Assist with lunch and dinner service at The State Room Restaurant inside the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center
  *   $12.00 per hour and flexible scheduling around classes
  *   Must be able to work 10-15 hours per week during lunch, evenings and weekends during Spring 2022 semester

Apply: Please apply at https://rhs-msu.peopleadmin.com/postings/13117<https://link.pblc.app/c/439296155?alt_obj=hre&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Frhs-msu.peopleadmin.com%2Fpostings%2F13117&hash=617e91>
Please apply at https://rhs-msu.peopleadmin.com/postings/13065

[created in Publicate]<https://publicate.it/?e=268728>

[cid:927cd5f0-8acd-4827-8318-8b990cf5b1fd]

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services f​or The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170