Good morning all,

CEDAM's AmeriCorps Program is excited to announce our host site application
for the 22-23 program year is now open! CEDAM AmeriCorps members can build
capacity for your agency and we've expanded our allowable activities.
AmeriCorps members will serve communities across Michigan through a wide
variety of activities including food access work such as:

   - Food distribution support & expansion
   - Organize and facilitate healthy lifestyles workshops and
   - Support or manage community garden spaces

Visit our website to learn
<https://cedamichigan.org/americorps/host-an-americorps-member/> more about
our host site application and how a CEDAM's AmeriCorps member could
benefit your organization!

*Please feel free to share with your networks*

* CEDAM AmeriCorps host site applications are open February 14 - March 14,
2022*

Dear Andrea,

In the community development space, our work is never done. There is always
more we could do: more projects, more groups with which we could
collaborate, more residents, families, and communities we could uplift. Our
resources to do this, however, are often limited. *But an AmeriCorps member
can help, and this year we have expanded our member service activity
options to more effectively address your rising and changing needs. *

*With CEDAM AmeriCorps host site applications open today
<https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=5FZbRwvJvodKNINGb%2ftb22rzVZ4WV2Lg0Hem67JmA3t6tgWRW46E0IVLKwbxVY6Dktnuabl2sWXfN7rKBQakfMi0VcK7SF1aHsLXH94HCMI%3d>,
*now is the time to consider boosting your capacity by welcoming an
AmeriCorps member to your organization in September.

CEDAM AmeriCorps members can support new initiatives or add capacity to
your existing community development programs. Activities can include
standard activities like financial education workshop and homeownership
program intake and triage, as well as the following new activities:

   - General organization capacity building support
   - Community clean up activities
   - Neighborhood group empowerment
   - Housing rehab or building
   - Expanding free tax preparation services and tax credit outreach
   - And more!

For host sites who choose to focus on tax preparation and tax credit
outreach, CEDAM will be offering a discounted host site fee, *and all
organizations are eligible to apply for a host site fee scholarship.*

By becoming a host site you and your AmeriCorps member will be connected
with CEDAM's network of resources and expert support. To learn more about
our AmeriCorps program, join our *informational webinar*
<https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=ZTH4HEdRkIDeXmtS6%2f6ARyoH8IcIFerPQ2vkwfBUExNmy0lVZXNQvN7tafJtz2cUnpNjmgSV77mtUo7OI7B%2fvYWIJk7m41auBxsGambLMtE%3d>
on Wednesday, February 23 at 2:00pm EST.
Learn more and apply
<https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=5FZbRwvJvodKNINGb%2ftb22rzVZ4WV2Lg0Hem67JmA3t6tgWRW46E0IVLKwbxVY6Dktnuabl2sWXfN7rKBQakfMi0VcK7SF1aHsLXH94HCMI%3d>

*LET'S CONNECT!*

*
<https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=Odnll1aJcan5gH6E%2bjw7oF5XfwOvqm0js3GNBMxQbZIGOeXbRimWVIumN7Qvfn0eW5HIfNEg6NIJU5Kfcf0JQCS7MzJWiTepNlzYKnXSgws%3d>
<https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=1mOR48efwbbO%2bAihQVPeQ3lZBaTeDpVtaOXolPkmxAjGBLpx4wYU1nEjz21QfeMm6i2o8trvKtRugyEMB3EIZ4ICbAjentTeQBQBWDJfmcs%3d>
<https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=1tgch5qKGq7H9RAlu3BN137mAkfQlzHYynzrFBZXoyFoEtVJxVT9F2rryOi6bYYsfN%2bUzQmz2VAZnEINPpEAMZFKpnDfBFWWtLd%2fMnQoiO0%3d>
<https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=B42a0kIh0SaIxEa7%2bYIsbCB0JtsokOkJtNaG3jnW5UkLxtOoR6OgdSV5GM8%2bwpQejhQaNVrZvcZeMRMSWcTsCdjZkU0rY8O6o4genYMI1R4%3d>*

OFFICE: +1 (517) 485 - 3588, ADDRESS: 1118 S Washington Avenue, Lansing, MI
48910

UNSUBSCRIBE
<https://members-cedam.wildapricot.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=6WLLhKPmnwJLJQjzV4kZIHWu%2be5RjNlt3JvLqLuS4GVa%2b9wZSQnUs%2bVtZ71dLVL%2bWE9Be4Xifd9x7xxJL8ufSCXhTAuN3Xo6xR4bfRP4W0o%3d&up=%3fet%3dXDnsJVOFNOSgVgANKXmqQjOVp2FuiRM2WFaLz1VjqShUgbbAwLpKHSUxmISmqzzs9L8IDpGInqK764mvZ9XXEqkZXI1OiTmus0Oq3Fdf1z50PsTBtI91%252bXzglvz8F1DyrbE6tPOxQi7bwkrvuS34%252b6ncyaWdEbb0AUGiO38BNhXyEWJe>

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html