We invite you to participate in our research study to make $25 for a session of 90 mins.

Who can participate?
All MSU students whose first language is Chinese.

What will you do?
You will come to the lab in Wells Hall and read and listen to a story. Then, you will do some tasks, including answering some comprehension questions about the story you just read and listened to. We will record your eye movements as you read the story. It's very straightforward.

How long will it take?
Approximately 90 minutes

What will you get for participating?
We will pay $25 for your time

If you are interested in participating, please register at: https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0BzhXQvMtgJevoG
or contact Joanne Koh via WeChat (WeChat ID: JWYKoh). Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding your participation.

Best regards,

Brittany Finch and Joanne Koh