We are pleased to announce that we have extended the submission deadline for the AIB-US West Chapter Conference to take place in April 21-23, 2022.

The new deadline to submit papers, case studies, and panel proposals is February 15, 2022

You can submit your work here: https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-w/2022/

If you are interested in submitting work in progress to the Paper Development Workshop, please send your manuscript as an email attachment to: [log in to unmask]

Visit our website for additional information about the conference: http://www.aib-w.org/2022-call-for-papers/

We hope you will join us (virtually) in April!

Nila Wiese & Tanvi Kothari

Program Co-Chairs

Nila M. Wiese, Ph.D.

Professor of International Business & Marketing

Director, Latin American Studies Program

UNIVERSITY OF PUGET SOUND

School of Business and Leadership

1500 N. Warner St. #1032

Tacoma, WA  98416-1032